Become a supplier
Freelance Offer – valid until 1 June 2020
GEM is offering a free year-long membership and a complimentary supplier listing for freelance museum and heritage education professionals new to GEM. All current GEM members that are freelancers will receive a complimentary supplier listing.
Why list your services with GEM?
• Low cost
• Targets a niche audience of museum and heritage professionals
• Special discounts to advertise at our annual conference
• 10% discount to advertise in our print publications
• Special introductory tweet to our 8,000+ Twitter followers.
• Listed as a new supplier in our monthly eNews to GEM members.
How much does it cost?
Until 1 June 2020, both existing and new freelance GEM members will receive a suppliers listing at no cost!
To join the suppliers list for the first year:
£61 at the GEM members’ rate (personal or institutional)
£92 at the non-members rate To renew each year thereafter:
£52 at the GEM members’ rate
£82 at the non-members’ rate
Inclusion does not imply endorsement by GEM.
How do I become a supplier?
Please use “save as” after you have filled in the form. If you are having trouble you can always provide the details in an email or over the phone.
Got a question? Call us on 01634 816280 or email us at email@example.com.