Become a supplier
“I’m incredibly impressed how GEM has really taken off again! Also – I’ve really appreciated being able to get on board again over the last few months. I secured a good sized piece of work from someone who found me on the GEM Suppliers page.” – Current GEM Supplier
Why list your services with GEM?
• Low cost
• Targets a niche audience of museum and heritage professionals
• Special discounts to advertise at our annual conference
• 10% discount to advertise in our print publications
• Special introductory tweet to our 10,000+ Twitter followers.
• Listed as a new supplier in our monthly eNews to GEM members.
• GEM membership can be claimed back as part of taxes.
How much does it cost?
We offer a freelancer/supplier membership which includes personal membership as well as a supplier listing or, you are welcome to add a supplier listing onto an existing GEM membership or purchase a listing as a non-member.
- Freelancer/Supplier membership – This cost-savings membership includes personal membership as well as a listing on the GEM suppliers page for freelancers and organisations. Join here for £85!
- Add listing to existing membership – £61 for the first year and £52 each year thereafter.
- Take out listing as non-member – £92 for the first year and £82 each year thereafter.
How do I become a supplier?
Add your details here and we will get in touch with you once your listing is live.
Please use “save as” after you have filled in the form. If you are having trouble you can always provide the details in an email or over the phone.
Got a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.