Become a supplier
Why list your services with GEM?
• Low cost
• Targets a niche audience of heritage professionals
• Special discounts to advertise at our annual conference
• 10% discount to advertise in our print publications
• Featured as a new supplier in our fortnightly eBulletin.
• Special introductory tweet to our 7,000+ Twitter followers.
• Listed as a new supplier in our monthly eNews to GEM members.
How much does it cost?
To join the suppliers list for the first year:
£60 at the GEM members’ rate (personal or institutional)
£90 at the non-members rate
To renew each year thereafter:
£51 at the GEM members’ rate
£81 at the non-members’ rate
You can Join GEM, from just £54, and get the members’ rate straight away! If you’re a freelancer or consultant, as a GEM member you can benefit from our monthly freelance network list newsletter.
Inclusion does not imply endorsement by GEM.
How do I become a supplier?
Please use “save as” after you have filled in the form. If you are having trouble you can always provide the details in an email or over the phone.
Got a question? Call us on 01634 853 424 or email us at email@example.com.