Become a supplier
Freelance Supplier Offer
All current GEM members that are freelancers will receive a complimentary supplier listing from now, until 31 December 2020.
Why list your services with GEM?
• Low cost
• Targets a niche audience of museum and heritage professionals
• Special discounts to advertise at our annual conference
• 10% discount to advertise in our print publications
• Special introductory tweet to our 9,000+ Twitter followers.
• Listed as a new supplier in our monthly eNews to GEM members.
• GEM membership can be claimed back as part of taxes.
How much does it cost?
To join the suppliers list for the first year:
£61 at the GEM members’ rate (personal or institutional)
£92 at the non-members rate
To renew each year thereafter:
£52 at the GEM members’ rate
£82 at the non-members’ rate
Inclusion does not imply endorsement by GEM.
How do I become a supplier?
Add your details here and we will get in touch with you once your listing is live.
Please use “save as” after you have filled in the form. If you are having trouble you can always provide the details in an email or over the phone.
Got a question? Email us at email@example.com.