- This event has passed.
Creating Environments that Promote Wellbeing
22 April @ 10:00 - 12:30£40.00
2020 was a challenging year with individuals and organisations having to cope with the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on all aspects of life. With so much change and uncertainty, plans and aspirations have been put on hold, and many programmes and activities are confined to online spaces. Therefore it is more important than ever that project leaders and managers ensure positive wellbeing for staff and participants, whether in digital or real-world spaces.
During this session we will look at wellbeing frameworks, and explore how these can be used in both face-to-face environments and online spaces. Through practical activities you will identify ways to ensure wellbeing is embedded in your projects and/or workplace, along with considering how it links with national advice and guidance such as Public Health Initiatives, and Arts Council England’s Quality Principles.
The session will also consider ways of measuring wellbeing, and how this can support the evaluation of projects.
• Project leaders, including those working with children & young people
• Those with line management responsibility
You will learn:
• Explore the meaning of ‘Wellbeing’ and why it is important
• Look at Frameworks of Wellbeing, and how they can be applied in your own contexts
• Consider how Arts Council England’s Quality Principles can support wellbeing
• Understand measures of Wellbeing, and how they can support project evaluation
Lesley Wood is a freelance creative and educational professional with more than 20 years’ in-depth experience of working across the creative, heritage, education and cultural sectors. She works with organisations of all sizes and across all sectors measuring impact & providing support on strategic development.
£40 per person
For advice and information, please contact the Professional Development team via firstname.lastname@example.org