GEM Special Event for Mentors
23 April @ 11:00 - 16:00Free
Free to attend, lunch and refreshments included.
You’re invited to attend a special event for existing and aspiring GEM mentors!
As we continue to develop our training programmes, we are increasing support for GEM mentors and looking for your feedback to co-create an effective and rewarding mentoring scheme.
Developed in partnership with Tamsin Russell, professional development officer for the Museums Association, we will explore the benefits of mentoring and the opportunities and resources available across the sector. You will have the chance to:
- Network and share experiences.
- Develop mentoring skills.
- Have your say on how GEM works with mentors going forward.
- Drive change in heritage learning professional development.
- Take a look around the pioneering Manchester Museum.
GEM will cover travel expenses up to £100 for existing mentors and those who agree to become a mentor.
If you’re interested in attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.