- This event has passed.
Introduction to the Space for Learning Covid Guidance
1 October 2020 @ 16:00 - 17:30Free
About this Event
Talks unpacking each of the sections in the guidance by colleagues involved in the project working in museum and arts venues, followed by breakouts for discussion about the guidance and what further help and support you need.
Delivered in partnership by the Clore Duffield Foundation, Engage, the Group for Education in Museums (GEM) and the Theatre Education Forum (TEF).
How we developed the guidance and checklist of questions
Talks on each of the guidance sections by members of the task and finish groups
- Workforce safety and wellbeing
- Adapting – your buildings and learning spaces (Jen Ridding, Head of Public Engagement, The Barber Institute of Fine Arts)
- Adapting – your processes (Rachel Thibbotumunuwe, Learning Manager Aberdeen City Council – Archives, Art Gallery & Museums)
- Your audiences (Sam Cairns, Project Manager Space for Learning)
- Delivering activities (Kate Fellows, Head of Learning and Access, Leeds Museums and Galleries)
Breakout rooms chaired by Task and Finish group members:
- What do you need more clarity on?
- What topics should future workshops cover?
- Can you prioritise a list of topics?
- Is there promising practice we should showcase?
Next steps and upcoming workshops