Project Management for the Arts & Cultural Sector
11 June @ 10:00 - 25 June @ 12:30£85 – £135
Whether you are developing a funding application or are at the point of initiating a funded project, this workshop will leave you fully equipped and inspired to deliver your own arts and cultural projects. Our experienced trainer will support you to consider the different elements involved in successful project delivery.
This course is split over 3 sessions to give you the most information and practical support in creating and planning your project. With helpful resources and tools, discussion through break out rooms, polls, jamboards and videos, this interactive course has been created for individuals and organisations at the early stages of planning a project and will support them to consider the elements needed at this developmental stage.
To help you to identify the best delivery structure for your project, you will:
• Explore organisational and decision-making models.
• Consider engagement models and how to involve young people in ways that are meaningful for them including consultation processes.
• Look at evaluation planning and ways of measuring impact.
• Identify some of the different policies and organisational practices that will need to be in place to keep your project safe.
• Examine the stages of your project and the time and planning considerations to include in your timelines.
• Look at free planning and monitoring tools that will keep your project on track.
• Consider approaches to prioritising tasks and managing agendas with others.
The course is delivered over 3 sessions:
Friday 11th June, 10am – 12.30pm
Friday 18th June, 10am – 12.30pm
Friday 25th June, 10am – 12.30pm
Lesley Wood is a freelance creative and educational professional with more than 20 years’ in depth experience of working across the creative, heritage, education and cultural sectors. She works with organisations of all sizes and across all sectors measuring impact & providing support on strategic development.
Full price: £135 per person
Bursary rate: £85
All of our training courses are delivered using Zoom. We also use several platforms to provide resources and tools to support the training session. You will have the opportunity to reflect on your learning and ask questions in order to gain the most out of the session.
We have made our courses accessible to all however, if you require further information or would like to discuss your needs advance of the session, please contact us at email@example.com