Safeguarding Policy & Procedures
25 August @ 13:30 - 16:00£40
This short, practical, online course has been designed to help arts and cultural organisations reflect on their current safeguarding policy and practice, and identify areas for development.
In this session, you will work with our trainer to carry out an audit of your current working environment and safeguarding documents, identify potential areas for development and create an action plan to develop next steps. You will also learn about the legal frameworks and guidance that should underpin your organisation’s safeguarding policy and practice.
This course has been designed for those responsible for developing their organisations policy and practice.
– Carry out an audit on your current safeguarding documents and safeguarding environment
– Learn about the legal frameworks and guidance behind your safeguarding policy and practice.
– Identify who your policy is directed at
– Develop a policy statement to outline the importance of safeguarding to your organisation
– Identify how your safeguarding policy links to other areas of your policy and practice
– Identify the steps that you will take to implement your policy
– Consider who your key contacts are.
– Create an action plan to develop your next steps