- This event has passed.
Small group engagements and up-selling skills
11 June @ 10:00 - 17:00£115 – £145
This one day course allows participants to develop the confidence to deliver ‘Small Group’ engagements, in conjunction with the guest engagement strategies. These skills can be used in a flexible way with groups of guests anywhere, anytime both across your site and for off-site marketing/promotion. Ultimately this helps your team to increase dwell time, build repeat/recommended business and ensure greater product/service promotion and returns.
Great for street marketing, queue busking, site engagements, welcome events, conferences, fairs and festivals.
- Crowd gathering techniques
- Interactive introductions
- Nurturing audiences and engaging all types of learner
- Interactive presentation techniques
- Product/prop handling techniques
- Mini events and ‘street marketing’
- People management skills
- Effective promotion techniques
- Effective group up-selling
- Application Development
Practical Application: Strategies and Skills
Throughout the course the CREW team give participants the help, advice, examples and time to explore, design and develop practical post course application ideas so that they can return to their institutions with strategies for immediate application and implementation.
GEM members attend at discount rate!