- This event has passed.
Space for Learning, Hybrid Guidance: kit, safeguarding and copyright
8 June @ 15:00 - 17:00Free
Hear from three expert speakers on building hybrid learning spaces, online safeguarding and copyright.
Join Clore Duffield Foundation, GEM and Engage on Wednesday 8 June 15.00-17.00 to hear from three expert speakers discussing what you need to build hybrid learning spaces, how to develop your online safeguarding practice and what you need to consider when delivering online from a copyright, licensing and attribution standpoint. There will be time for Q&A and small and whole group discussions.
- Professor Stephen Heppell, CEO Heppell.net: Building hybrid spaces for learning, where learners might be their best selves
- Cliff Manning, R&D Director, Parent Zone: Online risk, safety and opportunity – some things to consider in digital delivery
- Naomi Korn, CEO and Founder, Naomi Korn Associates: Copyright, licensing and attribution: what museum learning teams need to know when delivering online
This is the first of five Space for Learning Hybrid Learning Guidance workshops run by the Clore Duffield Foundation in partnership with GEM and Engage.
Future workshops are:
- Parity of experience – simultaneous online and in person delivery (6 July)
- Enabling access, audience specific support (13 September)
- Support to make decisions about delivery focus. How do we do hyper-local and make sure demand and supply works? (11 October)
- Evaluating quality – what is good; how do we measure the value of online; learning what types of learning does digital delivery do well? (15 November)
We are keen to hear from you about what support you need; we can adapt the planned workshops. Please do also say if you would prefer the workshops to be run earlier in the day to better suit your caring responsibilities