GEM Communications Team, Education Skills Share
Join the GEM Communications Team in a Q&A Education Skills Sharing Session on Twitter from 15:00-17:00 on Tuesday, 5 May
Now that we are all increasingly engaging virtually, let’s talk about how to be an effective communicator and what steps to take to become more digital-savvy. The GEM Communications Team is looking forward to hosting an open and honest discussion about the trials and tribulations of digital engagement.
The following topics will be discussed, but you are also welcome to come with your own questions!
- Virtual meeting logistics/etiquette
- Getting started with graphic design/digital illustration
- Effective survey techniques
- Ways to engage digitally (podcasts, virtual museum tours etc…)
- Staying connected with the sector
- The importance of networks/networking
Please join in the conversation from 15:00-17:00 GMT on Tuesday, 5 May on the @gem_heritage Twitter account!