We are seeking a dynamic and creative Arts Consultant to work closely with the Schools’ Learning teams at Kew Gardens and Wakehurst to prepare innovative lesson plans for three Art and STEAM Programmes. Most of the work will take place at Kew Gardens.
The consultant will train the teachers from Kew Gardens and Wakehurst in the delivery of the programmes.
In addition, the consultant will spend three days working with the Schools’ team in Wakehurst to familiarise themselves with the learning opportunities onsite, review their current secondary art offer and write up recommendations based on their findings.
The consultant will need to have:
- excellent communication, organisational and planning skills
- a thorough understanding of the current educational system for England particularly
for Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- experience of preparing detailed lesson plans and writing learning programmes
- an art background
- experience in working in a learning department within an art Museum or Gallery
- first class IT skills
- an ability to write clearly and succinctly to communicate with a wide range of
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the project brief.
No agencies please.
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.