To undertake interpretation demonstrations on site, mainly in domestic buildings, to enhance visitor experience.
A key activity of this role is to support the work of volunteers in different houses with interpretative activity and manage the daily housekeeping, domestic arrangements and good presentation of the Tudor kitchen and other houses.
• Demonstrable background in a museum and visitor experience environment
• Interest in social history and knowledge of environmental health
• Attention to detail and strong communication skills
• Ability to use initiative, work unsupervised and as part of a team
• Passion for sharing knowledge about history and heritage
• Experience in working with volunteers
Please see our website for full details.