In September 2017 The Churches Conservation Trust, the national charity protecting historic churches at risk, secured a £1.6M grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund in support of the £2.4M Sound and Art @ St Swithun’s (SASS) project.
Our vision for St Swithun’s is to create an inspirational sensory space that demonstrates the potential of sound and art to engage, enthuse and inspire a greater connection with heritage and history.
The appointed consultancy will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the interpretation plan, produced as part of the HLF Round 2 submission and updating in discussion with CCT as required;
- Producing a concept design and specification for the proposed installation;
- Liaising with the appointed design team specification development;
- Producing interpretation content;
- Managing the design, procurement, testing and installation process;
- Liaise with CCT’s national brand consultants on how SASS fits within the overall CCT brand architecture
To see the full brief, supporting documents and details of how to apply please follow this link.
For more details, please visit the Churches Conservation Trust website.