The Learning Coordinator coordinates and supports the delivery of Dulwich Picture Gallery’s innovative learning programmes which aim to empower our audiences to connect, create and make sense of their world through meaningful interactions with art. Requiring strong administrative, organisational and communication skills, it’s a crucial role underpinning the Learning Team’s work.
We place people at the heart of everything and carefully craft our offer to meet different people’s learning styles and need. Our inclusive programmes cater for audiences of all ages inviting people to unlock the stories behind paintings and find personal connections with the collection and temporary exhibitions.
• Day to day coordination and delivery of Learning programmes, working collaboratively across the team.
• Support the Community Engagement Manager, Family and Adult Learning Manager and Schools Manager in all areas of delivering a high quality programme.
• Collaborate with the Operations Team to ensure smooth running of Learning events.
• Liaise effectively and clearly with audiences, artists, gallery staff and volunteers.
• Build positive relationships with learning audiences, particularly focusing on our key priority boroughs of Southwark, Lambeth and Lewisham.
• Work proactively and collaboratively with our Communications team to ensure we ensure that we are reaching our audiences effectively using the most appropriate channels of communication.
• Contribute to maintaining and developing partnerships with key partners and organisations.
• Support volunteers, interns and work experience students alongside Programme Managers.
• Assist in the reporting of outcomes to funders and other stakeholders.
For more information, please visit the Dulwich Picture Gallery website.