Bradford Literature Festival is looking for a Programme Manager to aid with:
• further development of the festival’s schools programme
• development of a year-round programme of schools engagement
Under the direction of the Festival Director, the Programme Manager will:
• Lead in the creation of a year-round school’s engagement programme that links to each Key Stage, from Early Years to Key Stage 4.
• Lead in the research, development and execution of a planned 3-day National Educator’s Conference with CPD accreditation.
• Work with the core programming team to create the festival schools programme.
• Work with the wider team to support marketing, bookings, recruitment, relationship management and operations for the successful delivery of the programme.
• Oversee execution of events during the festival, managing a dedicated schools team made up of both paid staff and volunteers.
• Take the initiative in developing new opportunities for children and young people to engage with the festival.
• Establish strong relationships with teachers, schools and administrators across the Bradford district, developing BLF’s understanding of the challenges faced.
• Create partnerships with other literacy charities where appropriate.
• Manage the schools programme budget.
• Lead on the collection of data, and assist with the analysis of data, and evaluation of the Education Programme, and associated activities.
For information on how to apply: Please visit www.bradfordlitfest.co.uk/opportunities and view the job description in full.
Interviews: October 31st/November 1st & 2nd 2018