The Interpreter will focus on the interpretation of the many trades and crafts buildings at the Museum, with particular emphasis on the Bakehouse, and to a lesser extent the Dairy. Both are new exhibit buildings which will be opened to the public in early 2019.
• Demonstrable background in a museum and visitor experience environment
• Interest in baking and knowledge of environmental health
• Attention to detail and strong communication skills
• Ability to use initiative, work unsupervised and as part of a team
• Passion for sharing knowledge about history and heritage
• Experience in working with volunteers
Please see our website for full details.