The Archives for Learning and Education Section is the section of the Archives and Records Association that covers learning activities in archives.
The Archives for Learning and Education Section:
- advocates for the use of archives in formal education and informal learning activities
- supports our members to provide effective and innovative learning experiences
- fosters and maintains links with other ARA Sections and Regions and related external groups
They aim to:
- provide skills training to our members
- share useful tools, resources and examples of good practice with our members and the wider community
- monitor educational policy and legislation and respond where appropriate
- explore potential for collaboration with other ARA Sections and Regions and related external groups
For more information and resources, please visit the ARA website.