Illustrated trails + activity books
Logos, mascots + merchandise
Publicity + social media graphics
Interpretation + exhibition design
ARAL ETC is a full service, multidisciplinary design agency. We bring ideas, stories and spaces to life.
Collaborating with museums and heritage sites both in the UK and abroad, we create bespoke solutions for a wide range of projects. From trails and learning resources to merchandise and interpretation, we bring insight, empathy and imagination to each new brief.
- Design and illustration of two sticker trails for ROYAL HOSPITAL CHELSEA. The trails lead visitors around the Hospital and Ranelagh Gardens in turn, and also feature complete-and-colour opportunities.
- Design of a new mascot for FULHAM PALACE, Putney. Working closely with the project team – and Edmund the ‘Palace Cat’ – we developed a realistic illustrative style flexible enough for all printed and digital applications.
- Design and illustration of an activity book and trails, part of the BATTLE HERITAGE PROJECT, a community project in East Sussex. The publications cover different aspects of the town and its rich history through activities and stories collected from local residents.
- Concept, design and illustration of a family trail for the NATIONAL MARITIME MUSEUM, Greenwich. Aimed at pre-school children, the trail offers opportunity for role play as part of the ‘journey of discovery’.
- Development, design and production of an annual publication for HORNIMAN MUSEUM & GARDENS, celebrating their Studio Collective project.
- Complete rebrand for CABARET MECHANICAL THEATRE, a collection of contemporary automata exhibited internationally. Redeveloping the client’s existing mascot characters, we designed a fun, flexible identity that reflects the playful and animated nature of their marvellous mechanical artworks.
Please visit our website for examples of these and other projects.
Delivering creative solutions on time and on budget, we are passionate about what we do. We are always happy to discuss ideas – please get in touch for an informal chat about your latest project.