Visitor Engagement Strategies and Skills Courses: Level 3
24 September @ 10:00 - 25 September @ 17:00
Visitor Engagement Strategies and Skills Courses
Enhancing Guest Experiences, Increasing Footfall and Maximising Revenue!
For Zoos, Aquariums, Museums, Heritage Attractions, Botanic Gardens, Theme Parks, Leisure and Hospitality Businesses.
Visitor Engagement Course for Managers, BIAZA certified
Knowsley Safari Park, Merseyside, 16-18 May 2018
Designed to enable Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Coordinators to develop strategies and skills to enhance their teams performance.
Visitor Engagement Course for Staff and Volunteers, BIAZA certified
Knowsley Safari Park, Merseyside:
Designed to give staff and volunteers, quick, practical skills development in line with the 3 levels of visitor engagement strategies and skills outlined in the Managers course below.
Level 1 – 7 June
Level 2 – 8 June
Level 3 – 24-25 September
“Providing structure, inspiration, valuable tools and methods to improve our visitor experience and engagement… and best all, it was so much fun!” Maria Jamting, CEO
‘Our team benefitted hugely from the strategies explored during the training and we have implemented quite a few of the quicker, easier ideas for this summer and are looking at adding more next year with the creation of a new visitor experience strategy.CREW were fantastic, super professional, organised, and above all fun!’ Catherine Addison, Education Officer Paignton Zoo
These courses explore:
• Effective visitor engagement strategies and techniques Empowering staff to creatively engage your visitors.
• Developing the communication skills and confidence of your staff.
• Enhancing visitor engagement, enjoyment, trust, support and spend.
• Creating a coordinated engagement strategy across your site and organisation.
• Communicating key conservation messages in accessible and memorable ways.
• Increasing repeat business, recommended business and revenue opportunities.
These are great courses for understanding the key CREW Engagement techniques and formats that will really support visitor engagement on your site whilst helping focus your team for the season ahead.
Cost, per participant:
• 1 day course BIAZA members £115+VAT, Non members £145+VAT
• 2 day course BIAZA members £205+VAT, Non members £255+VAT
• 3 day course BIAZA members £295+VAT, Non members £365+VAT
• Special Offer – Book three or more places (same institution) and get 10% discount
GEM Members can receive a 10% discount!
To find out more about the above courses, please click here.