What does GEM do?
At GEM, we aim to support and empower our community of colleagues to connect and develop their knowledge and skills to deliver learning.
Our services to deliver our mission include;
- Professional membership for everyone enabling learning across museums, heritage and cultural settings
- Training and professional development opportunities
- 1-1 support through mentoring programmes
- Annual conference and events
- Dedicated representatives across all four Nations of the UK, Europe and Worldwide
- Publications and digital resources
- Support for sector recruitment
- Conversations and advocacy about practice and the development of learning.
GEM supports and shares the fantastic work of educators all over the world, the difference they make is why we do what we do! Learn more about the GEM Mission and Vision here.