GEM Case Studies (vol.16) Museums and Schools Working Together
We are very grateful to the Arts Council England’s Museums and Schools programme for sponsoring a special edition of Case Studies (vol.16) to share the wide range of approaches and insights arising from the programme.
Download the publication for free here:
GEM Case Studies (vol.16) – Special Edition: Museums and Schools Working Together
• Jamboree days by Sue Miller
• Designing learning programmes with teachers by Gill Brailey
• Archaeological science at Flag Fen by Sue Okubadejo, Rachel Gilham and Annette Shelford
• Creative collaboration: Building relationships with secondary schools by Francis Ranford and
• Discover in a Day by Rosalind Meredith and Vicky Rhodes
• Setting sail for secondary school by Sarah Elder
• Building a sustainable learning service by May Catt
• Making a Mark in the Tees Valley by Jenny Phillips
• Stories from the Sea by Colin Stott
• Encouraging school engagement by Tali Krikler, Frances Jeens and Mark Watson
Editors: Jo Graham, Gill Brailey and Sarah Elder.
Designed by: Steers McGillan Eves
Find out more about the Museums and Schools programme.