- This event has passed.
Child Protection Officer Training
16 January @ 09:30 - 16:30£89 – £139
This training will enhance your understanding of the role and responsibilities of the designated child protection officer and develop competence and confidence in carrying out this role, underpinned by the values and principles of GIRFEC.
– Understand the role and responsibilities of the designated officer
– Describe key legislation and guidance underpinning your organisation’s policy
– Identify the necessary steps to ensure the safety and welfare of children and young people
– Referral procedures and associated issues with recording and sharing information.
– This training is aimed at anyone who comes into regular contact with children and young people.