Heard about GEM’s Find a Supplier list?
GEM's Find a Supplier list is for freelancers, consultants or companies who work within the museums, heritage and cultural learning sector to showcase their offer to a niche audience of heritage professionals.
We recently redeveloped our GEM website (which we’re still working on!) and as part of this we created a new Find a Supplier section so that there would be a go-to place for seeking particular services and specialists in the heritage learning sector. It’s a place where you can find others to collaborate and work with on special projects or programmes.
GEMmers are often searching for… unique replica artefacts, creative illustrations for learning resources, a film to showcase an exciting project, artists to collaborate with, consultants with specialist advice… the list is endless!
You can join our suppliers’ list to help make their search a little bit easier.
Why become a supplier?
• Low cost.
• Targets a niche audience of heritage professionals.
• Get a special introductory tweet to our 7,000+ followers.
• Listed as a new supplier in our monthly eNews to GEM members.
• Featured as a new supplier in our fortnightly eBulletin.
• Special discounts to advertise at our annual conference.
• 10% discount to advertise in our print publications.
*Special offer – up to 50% off*
GEM members can join the list for just £30 (normally £60) for the first year
non-members can join for just £60 (normally £90) for the first year.
Don’t miss out on this great special offer that ends on 30 December 2018. Join our supplier list now!